With the holidays winding down in January, you may want to ramp up working towards your goals of a living a healthier lifestyle. My number one tip is to start small! Building on small changes can lead to long-term success and by choosing recipes that take less time to prepare and are filled with yummy, healthy ingredients, you’ll find your healthy living goals much easier to achieve! Plus, it can be easy to dive into your new healthy eating with enthusiasm when you have fun, new recipes!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 2 Tbsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/3 C almond flour
- 1 large eggplant, sliced into medallions
- 1 package of mozzarella
- 1 jar of no sugar added marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Slice eggplant into medallions.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl add almond flour and spices mixing until well combined.
- Dip the medallions of eggplant on both sides into the eggs first. Then dip the egg coated eggplant medallions in the almond flour and spice mixture.
- Spread out the dipped eggplant onto a sprayed or lined baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 7 minutes. Turn medallions over and bake for an additional 6 minutes.
- Remove eggplant from the sheet and into a large glass baking dish. Lay a layer of eggplant, sauce then cheese, and repeat until all the eggplant slices have been used.
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove and enjoy!
For more recipes and lifestyle tips connect with me over at:
Facebook- Refreshed Nutrition