Keeping cool on the overnight ‘cook’! Make this tonight for breakfast tomorrow!
- 1 container of any flavor yogurt
- 1 banana
- 1 cup juice, any flavor
- 1 cup frozen fruit (such as cherry, raspberry, peach mix)
- 1 cup rolled oats (quick can be used)
This is the ratio of things to use. I like rolled oats because they maintain their substance. This ratio will serve two people. So if you have 4 to serve, just double.
- Cut the banana into slices. Cut up some of the larger pieces of frozen fruit.
- In a large bowl, combine everything. Mix well. Cover and store in fridge or cooler overnight. In the morning serve it up. Very tasty on hot summer mornings. Keeps for a couple of days, so make a big batch.