- Nopales (cactus) either jarred, or sauteed beforehand
- Black Beans
- Shredded Cheese
- Jicama sticks (for crunch)
- Lime juice (keep the avocado nice green and for tartness)
- Smash and spread 1/4 of an avocado all over a large flour tortilla. Sprinkle with a little salt and a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
- Make rows of cooked or jarred nopale strips, black beans, chopped tomato and shredded cheese down the middle of the tortilla.
- Top with your favorite salsa or hot sauce, roll up into a burrito and wrap in aluminum foil. Refrigerate until ready to eat.