There are lots of people to celebrate in June. Father’s Day is June 20, most graduations happen in May/June and June is the month that most people choose for their wedding (June is the most popular month followed by August, September, and October). Maybe you need a gift for Dad, a grad, and some lovebirds this month – here are some ideas:
- Personalize a blanket just for Dad – check out the options from fitwearpro.com which can be customized right down to the drink of choice the camping dad is holding. They also offer customized tumblers and coffee mugs.
- A Dad and his grill will love the variety of spices and rubs available from spiceology.com. From variety packs to individual and unique mixes like the Black Truffle Sriracha blend, any Dad will be pleased with a gift from here.
- As much as camping is supposed to be no-screen time, phones are still brought along. Why not ensure Dad’s phone stays safe with a Hiearcool Waterproof Phone Pouch? One user who flipped his kayak swears the airtight pouch saved his phone. Available from amazon.com.
For The Grad:
- Make sure their camping future is bright with a Coleman LED Lantern. Coleman’s 400 Lumen Personal LED Lantern is lightweight, easy to carry and weather resistant. It has high and low output options and a run time of 70 hours (based on high/low usage). Available from target.com.
- Now that work will be taking up some of that sleeping time, any camper will love the AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker that can make from 1-3 cups per pressing. Available from amazon.com.
- Just because they’re out of college doesn’t mean the fun and games have to end. REI’s Outside/Inside Axe Throwing Kit (relax, the axes are made of foam) is perfect to keep the fun going. Game comes with 4 “axes,” a collapsible target, and a carry case. Available from rei.com.
For the Newlyweds:
- Now that they’re a duo, get them a hammock that fits them both. The ENO DoubleNest Hammock is lightweight and can hold up to 400 pounds. Available from rei.com.
- And because they’re newly married, sitting next to each other is still fun so the Loveseat Style Double Camp Chair from Trademark Innovations is another gift option for the cozy couple. At just about 32 inches in length with a max weight capacity of 440 pounds, it’s the perfect gift for the couple that camps together. Available from amazon.com.
- What newlywed couple doesn’t love to throw a good party? Just because they’re camping doesn’t mean they can’t throw a party in style. Give them the Camping for Foodies 5-piece cocktail shaker set. Made of stainless steel with a cute camping message on the shaker, this will guarantee them a successful camp party! Available from amazon.com.
- We swear this is the best burger recipe for the Fourth of July and summer grilling.
- A tale of two cities: Why you should add Portland, Oregon, and Portland, Maine, to your summer travel list.
- 10 reasons to skip airline travel and explore via RV instead.
- How to freeze farmer’s market produce to enjoy the bounty even longer.
- Find more campgrounds at ThousandTrails.com.