Make these delicious skewers for a fun way to eat dessert at your next barbecue or picnic!
- 20 large strawberries
- 1 packet of large marshmallows
- 1 batch of brownie or muffin bites
- Chocolate Shell Dessert topping
- 10 skewers
- Assemble the kebabs by inserting a strawberry first (this moistens the skewer so that the marshmallows don’t stick)
- Add a marshmallow, brownie bite and top with another strawberry.
- When all kebabs are assembled, arrange them on the tray that you will serve them on.
- Drizzle the Chocolate Shell Dessert topping over the kebabs.
These kebabs can be stored in the fridge. You may want to bring them to room temperature before serving!
How to make your own Chocolate Shell Dessert topping!
- ½ cup of chocolate chips
- 2 virgin tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tsp sweetener like maple or agave syrup
- Add the chocolate chips and coconut oil to a microwave- safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds until the chocolate is soft and the oil is melted.
- Quickly stir the chocolate and oil until smooth. If there are any lumps, nuke for about 10-second intervals as needed.