(12″ dutch oven, Coals for preheating to 400 degrees, 1 ring and 7-8 coals on lid, 1 ring under)
- 3 tablespoons lower-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound baby bok choy or bok choy
- 4 (6-ounce) sustainable salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup diagonally cut green onions
- Preheat a 12 inch dutch oven to 400 degrees .
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Coarsely chop bok choy leaves, and arrange on bottom of the dutch oven.
- Pour half of soy sauce mixture evenly over the bok choy leaves. Place salmon, skin side down, in a single layer on top of leafy greens.
- Pour the other half of soy sauce mixture evenly over salmon; Cook with lid on for 5 minutes; Check if too hot or fish is cooking too fast. If so, remove a couple of coals from lid. Cook an additional 4 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
- Arrange 1/3 cup bok choy on each of 4 plates. Top each serving with 1 fillet and 1 tablespoon green onions.