(10 inch dutch oven, 18 coals for lid ,8 coals under the oven)
- 1-2 bunches Radishes
- 1/2 bag Spinach
- 1 teaspoon Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Clean the radishes by slicing off the root and taking all the green and a very thin slice of top.
- Slice each radish in half.
- Put the radishes and spinach into a bowl. Season with salt, pepper and oil. Toss well to coat.
- Put into the dutch oven in a single layer. Replace the lid.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes until the radishes are soft. If desired, you can add more spinach at this point. Stir well and replace the lid for 5 minutes to wilt the spinach. Serve warm.