No-Bake Oat Cookies
Recipe from bushcooking.com
2 cups sugar
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
½ cup butter
½ cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
½ cup creamy peanut butter
3 cups oats
In a pot combine the sugar, cocoa, butter, and milk. Bring the pot to a boil and let boil for one minute. Do not overcook. Stir in the vanilla, peanut butter, and oats and mix thoroughly. Drop by spoonfuls onto a greased tray and let cool before eating.
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup light corn syrup
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 cups cornflake cereal
2 cups crushed Kettle-style potato chips
Line two baking sheets with parchment or wax paper. In a large pan, stir together sugar and corn syrup. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and immediately stir in peanut butter and vanilla. Add in cornflakes and potato chips and toss to coat well. Scoop out mixture and drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the lined baking sheets. Let sit at room temperature. Store in an airtight container.
- Defeat the winter blues this season and travel to these sunny locals! It’s good for your mental health.
- When we say take a hike, we really mean it…and we mean it kindly. Specifically, take one of these hikes for the ultimate adventure!
- Say cheers to the small craft breweries and plan a visit or book a tour!
- We put together some cornbread recipes…with a twist. These will be great on any holiday table!
- Explore the Thousand Trails Camping Pass and the Thousand Trails Cabin Pass!
- Find more campgrounds at ThousandTrails.com.