Recipe from stouttent.com
2 pounds corned beef boneless brisket, trimmed
1 head green cabbage (cut into six wedges)
1 small onion, quartered
6 carrots, quartered
6-8 potatoes, quartered
1 clove garlic, crushed
Place corned beef brisket in Dutch oven and add enough cold water to cover the meat. Add onion and garlic and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 1 ½ hours. Add cabbage, potatoes, and carrot and cook for an additional 30 minutes. Enjoy!
- Americans are obsessed with this delicious sauce, so much so, it has its very own day on March 10.
- If you’re looking for a unique wine experience, check out this list of wine trails less traveled. Your palette will thank us!
- We’re 3 months into the year – have you booked a trip, yet? Here are the top 2023 travel trends you don’t want to miss.
- Are you a pickleball aficionado? This popular sport is trending right now and we know why!
- Explore the Thousand Trails Camping Pass and the Thousand Trails Cabin Pass!
- Find more campgrounds at ThousandTrails.com.