What could be better than using your Thousand Trails Camping Pass on your next journey or road trip? Combining it with a Harvest Hosts membership! These two memberships complement each other perfectly, as Harvest Hosts can be used as an ideal in-between stop when traveling from one Thousand Trails campground to another!
Harvest Hosts allows its Members to take a step off of the beaten path and enjoy unlimited overnights at unique locations such as breweries, farms, golf courses, wineries, and much more!
What do Thousand Trails and Harvest Hosts have in common?
- Both have locations all across North America
- Both have flexible membership options
- Both often provide access to WiFi
- Both bear the promise of a little adventure for those seeking it, and the opportunity to make some new friends!
One key difference is that you need to have a membership to be able to access Harvest Hosts locations for trip planning. However, there are plenty of Harvest Hosts options to suit your needs:
- RVers can choose the Classic Plan which provides RVers access to thousands of unique overnight stays ranging from wineries and breweries, to farms, attractions, and other exclusive locations (almost all of which are small businesses).
- The Golf Plan, which allows access to all the Classic locations plus hundreds of golf courses across North America.
- You can even upgrade your existing Harvest Hosts plan to include Boondockers Welcome, a network of nearly 3,000 community locations.
At this time, Harvest Hosts has nearly 6,000 locations within the network to choose from! No matter what you enjoy, there is a Harvest Hosts location that is suitable for your trip.
Thousand Trails has been one of the largest networks of RV campgrounds in North America, with over 80 locations in 22 states and British Columbia. Thousand Trails campgrounds combine the beauty and relaxing atmosphere of a scenic nature preserve, with all that an RV campground has to offer for outdoor family fun.
While nonmembers are still able to stay at a Thousand Trails campground, the conveniences and benefits of being a Thousand Trails Member are astounding!
- Each Thousand Trails location offers a family-friendly campground with numerous site accommodations, unique amenities, and easy access to the surrounding local attractions.
- You will never pay an overnight fee for staying at a Thousand Trails campground, that is included in your Thousand Trails membership
- Membership plans range from camping at any location with no fees, to just sticking to your favorite areas, or “zones”
No matter how you enjoy RVing, there is a Thousand Trails membership suitable to your needs!
Here’s what Harvest Hosts Members are saying:
“I bought this for my husband for Christmas and we have used it 4 times. South Carolina, two different places in Louisiana and one in Mississippi. Let me tell you, the hosts do not disappoint. We have loved every stop and made new friendships along the way.” – Kathie Malkowski
“I just wanted to say how much I love what you are doing! I joined in December, and have already stayed at two different venues. Both hosts were wonderful, and one even ordered pizza in for their guests! In just those two stays, I made five new friends, and scored eight bottles of premium wine at a reasonable price! I am so pleased! Well done! The concept is wonderful, and more importantly – IT WORKS!” – Dave Puckett
Here’s what Thousand Trails Members are saying:
“We purchased our Thousand Trails Camping Pass in 1984. We started out with our family of 4 in a 10-foot camper atop a ’79 Chevy Truck often there were additional kids along which just added to the great times we shared among the beautiful mountain pine trees. We thoroughly enjoy our Thousand Trails membership and have never regretted the decision that we made over 36 years ago” -Suzanne & John B.
“My wife and I have been Thousand Trails members for 6 years, and camped as guests before that. Our family has had many wonderful experiences with Thousand Trails as we have traveled over the years. No matter where we are, the staff has always made us feel welcome. We would strongly recommend that anyone who camps become a Camping Pass member” -Mary & Art M.
As you can tell, Harvest Hosts Members & Thousand Trails Members are very happy with their experiences. It is such a great way to see the country and support local businesses. Add Harvest Hosts and Add Thousand Trails to your RV memberships, you won’t be disappointed!