Prep time: 10-15 minutes
Total time: 10-15 minutes
Serving size: 3-4
- 2 2oz cans of tuna fish, in water, no salt added
- 1 stalk of celery, chopped small
- 2 Tbsp onion, chopped small
- 1 tsp old bay seasoning
- ½ tsp celery salt
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ + ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ C + 2 Tbsp mayo
- Chop up the celery and onions and place in a bowl with the tuna fish.
- Add in the spices and mix until well combined
- Once spices are evenly combined, add in mayonnaise mixing until well combined
- Serve on top of mixed greens or as a sandwich!