Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- 1 Tbsp white cooking wine
- 4 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp of agave syrup or honey
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 bunches swiss chard, stems removed
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp salt
- Slice the swiss chard into smaller pieces and place in a large salad bowl.
- In a medium pan heat 2 Tbsp of olive oil with onion, garlic and paprika. Cook for only 5 minutes until they become fragrant
- While they are cooking add the wine, remaining olive oil and agave in a small bowl whisking until well combined
- Pour the onions and garlic over the swiss chard, then add the wine, olive oil and agave mixture on top.
- Add salt and mix up until well combined
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator, the longer the flavors sit, the better it tastes!