A good, quick meal to serve kids, especially when you need to put dinner on the table in a hurry! Kids can help prepare too. Serve with green salad and you’ve got a nice meal.
- 2 packages (4.3 ounces each) fettuccini and chicken-flavored sauce mix
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- In a large skillet, prepare noodles and sauce mix according to package directions.
- Stir in chicken and mushrooms; cook over medium heat until heated through.
- Meanwhile, bake biscuits according to package directions.
- Transfer noodle mixture to a serving bowl; top with biscuits.