Credited to BunnysWarmOven (10″ dutch oven, 350 oven, 1 ring and 3 extra coals on lid, 8 below)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 (1 5/8 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars ( I use Hershey’s)
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease an 10 inch dutch oven or line with parchment.
- Beat butter and sugar together until well blended in a large bowl. Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- In another bowl stir together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, and salt. Add to butter mixture, beating until blended.
- Press half the dough into the prepared pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- Unwrap chocolate bars; arrange over baked layer. They may not quite all fit, you may be forced to eat a couple pieces. Sprinkle with marshmallows. Scatter remaining dough over the marshmallows, forming a top layer.
- You may want to remove the oven from the bottom heat and just let the hot lid and oven finish things. This may help in not burning the bottom layer.
- Bake 10- 15 minutes or until just lightly browned. Cool completely before cutting.