- Flour tortilla
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- ¼ cup Brown sugar
- Chocolate Bits
- Mini Marshmallows
- Mix cream cheese and brown sugar together.
- Spread a little on ½ of the tortilla, Place sliced banana on top of spread. Fold over the tortilla.
- Fry on the heated lid of a dutch oven for about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Flip over. Cook the other side.
- Cut up in to wedges. Serve..be careful! It could be very hot!
- Optional: chocolate bits and mini marshmallows on tortilla. Cook as above or make mini pizza, quesadillas or customize each foldup! Use that imagination to have fun!