Father’s Day is June 21 and June is typically graduation month for everyone from elementary school on up. Here are a few gift ideas for the dads and grads in your life.
June is the month that we honor our Dads and recent graduates, both of whom have worked hard and deserve some special attention. If your Dad or Grad is a camper, outdoor enthusiast, world traveler, or you’re just looking for some fun gift ideas, check out our gift list!
- GSI Outdoor Bugaboo Camper: This comprehensive cook set comes with plates, mugs, bowls, a frying pan, and several pots in varying sizes, all packed in a handy carry bag. Available from gsioutdoors.com (approx. $120).
- Outdoor Cooler Stool: This multi-purpose gift comes in the form of a padded cooler that doubles as a seating option! The cooler holds 24 cans and the lightweight aluminum frame is collapsible making it perfectly portable. It can be monogrammed also! Available from weddingshop.theknot.com (approx. $30)
- Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM 2 Bluetooth Speaker: It’s waterproof, it floats, and it provides great sound! Portable, rugged, and 13 hours of battery power makes this a perfect camping companion. Available from amazon.com (approx. $99)
- ENO DoubleNest Hammock: Big enough for two but super-spacious for one, this 400 lb. the capacity hammock is made of breathable nylon but triple-stitched for durability. Available from amazon.com (approx.$60)
- Wallet Ninja: With this handy, wallet-sized multi-tool gadget, there’s always a tool close at hand. This mini wonder includes a bottle opener, can opener, assorted hex wrenches, and also serves as a handy cellphone stand. Available from amazon.com (approx. $11)